DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Turn off power. Remove playfield glass.
- Use a Philips head screwdriver to remove the screw from the left or right (depending upon your preference) back side of plastic -50. Place Ghost Trap on top of plastic, aligning bracket hole and attach using screw (provided with Trap).
- Lift the playfield. Separate in line molex connector and feed through hole on right side of playfield under right return ramp. Lower playfield and pull to Molex up under plastic.
- Feed end of wiring harness (attached to Ghost Trap) underneath the right ramp, below plastic -50. Follow the wires on the switch below the ramp (attach a zip tie here if desired to keep wiring in place). Attach the Molex ends.
- Lift playfield and carefully pull wire back through bottom of playfield until slightly taught.
- Locate Storage Facility 3 position connection on right upper side of playfield. Unplug and use wiring harness jumper to plug into both sides of connection (photo shows completed installation).
- Use zip ties to attach wiring harness along playfield wiring in key positions to keep wire in place.
- Installation is complete.
Please sign in to leave a comment.