DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
- Remove screws that hold well walker bracket to well mechanism.
- If you are only installing the bracket, skip to step 3. Remove four screws holding well walker figurine to bracket.
- Remove front two screws which hold the metal bracket. Set bracket aside (not used in final installation).
- Attach new bracket using existing hardware and in orientation shown in photo below.
- Align guts and well walker figurine on bracket (as shown in photo below)
- Reattach four screws from Step 2 in order to attach guts and well walker figurine to bracket. Reattach the two screws in Step 1 to reinstall well walker in game.
Installation is complete!