DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
- Turn off game power, remove balls and glass.
- Snap Milano ship to left spotlight using bracket provided. Affix with double sided tape if desired.
- Remove slack and attach to Spotlight post using a wire zip tie.
- Run ship wire down into playfield through the target opening, next to the wiring for Spotlight.
- Lift the playfield and run the wiring harness down the playfield toward the front of the cabinet attaching with extra wire zip ties. Near the front of the playfield, locate the Cabinet Node board which is under the left flipper inside the cabinet.
- Attach the connector to the Power Adapter to the Ticket connector (CN11) on the top left of the board. Your Ticket connector will look like either of these two boards. The power (red) should be on the far left when plugged in to the board.
- Lower playfield and turn on game. Installation is complete!
Copyright Mezel Mods, 2017. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.