DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Turn off game, remove glass and secure balls. Disconnect the hammer from the wire harness at the white connector near the hammer head.
- Remove the screw holding the ramp and hex post on the right ramp, near the right orbit. Carefully attach the hammer by screwing into the hex post being careful not to over tighten.
- Lift the playfield and run the wire harness up through the playfield using the hole under the ramp plastic. The hole is to the right of the scoop hole. Lift the playfield and run the wiring under the ramp and back up to the hammer. Reconnect the white connector near the hammer head.
- PRO: Lift the playfield and locate Node board 9c. Find connector CN3 on the board, unplug it and utilize the wire harness to plug into the board and to reconnect the game connector.
- PREM/LE: Lift the playfield and locate Node board 8B. Find connector CN2 on the board, unplug it and utilize the wire harness to plug into the board and to reconnect the game connector.
- Lower the playfield and turn on the game to test the product functionality. Installation is complete!
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2018. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.