DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
PRODUCT SPECIFIC WARNING: This product utilizes alligator clips which are primarily used for temporary connections. These clips must be firmly connected to avoid potential shorts and machine damage. You, the customer assumes all risk and liability for using this product as we (Mezelmods) have no control over where you hook them or how securely you make the connection. It is advised that the connections be soldered once testing is complete.
- Turn off game, remove glass and secure balls.
- Clip the two alligator clips together to make it easier to guide wires through the playfield.
- Remove the existing Vengeance plastic from the playfield. Set bolts aside for use in attaching the Explosion mod.
- Feed the wires through the hole in the playfield to the left of the Vengeance ship (as shown). The wires only need to be fed a small amount into the hole so they can be pulled through from the underside of the playfield.
- Set mod down while tucking the wire underneath the Vengeance ship assembly. After wire is completely tucked under the ship (as shown in second photo below), attach the Explosion with the bolts removed in step 2.
- Lift the playfield and attach Explosion alligator clips to the flasher behind the Vengeance ship. There is no polarity so you can clip on either side of flasher. Ensure alligator clips are not touching one another after installation.
- Installation is now complete! Lower the playfield and enjoy!