DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Turn off game, remove glass and lift playfield.
- Remove balls and set aside.
- Locate the scoop mechanism on underside of the playfield, next to the UFO assembly.
- Attach the LED board so that the LED shines into the opening on the side of the mechanism (as shown).
- Run the wire toward the outside right of the bottom of the playfield and locate the GI bulb connection shown circled in the photo below.
- Utilize a small screw driver to press on the black tab to the left of the connector and remove the connector by pulling straight out.
- Plug the one of scoop wiring connectors into this connection (as shown) and connect the unplugged GI wiring from the game into the second connector.
- Turn on the game to test LED. Installation is complete!
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2018. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.