DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
1. Lift and slide the playfield out but not to the vertical position. Remove the screw near the "hairpin" on the left ramp.
2. Place screw through the hole in the bracket on the Pop Bumper Building and screw into place.
3. Feed the wire assembly through the left side of the backboard. There is a slot to feed the wire through.
4. Apply wire harness to the backside of the backboard near the slot that you fed the wire through. Hook the wires into the harness.
5. Raise the playfield the rest of the way to the vertical position. Find the wires that you fed through the backboard. Find the board labeled "15-0053-16 DI RGB06 Center Shots". On the board there are 2 connections for pop bumpers, they are labeled "J603 To: Pop Bumper Bottom" and "J602 To: Pop Bumper Right". You may choose either connection. The Pop Bumper Building will be interactive with the pop bumper of your choice.
6. Remove the selected pop bumper connection on the board and replace with the mod's connection. Insert the game's original connection into the other end of the mod's connection.