DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Turn off game, remove glass and balls.
- Raise the playfield to it's full upright position. We will be using either of the 2 general illumination 4 pin IDC in the lower left.
- Attach the lighting assembly to the general illumination of your choice. To remove the stock IDC from the game, there is a black tab that you must pull away from the IDC for it to be released. The tab is opposite the screw side of the mount. Once it is released attach our IDC jumpers.
- Feed the LED end of our assembly through the hole just under the IDC you replaced.
- For this step, having an extra pair of small hands or a needle nose pair of pliers will be helpful. The LED that you passed up through the machine will be under a piece of plastic. Hopefully your aim was true and it passed through the semi circle hole in the plastic. If not, back it out and try again. On the fun side of the play field, you will need to pull the LED out from under the plastic. We tried to illustrate this in the next picture but the lighting was reflecting like crazy. We managed to get the wire to rest in the semicircle (almost center frame, beneath the ramp. You can see the heat shrink passing over the green UFO.) Pull the LED out to the end of it's wire but don't tug too hard. If you disconnect the JST connector you'll have to go thru this all over again.
- With the LED loosely dangling around, apply tape to the Vertical Up Kick(VUK) mechanism. The larger piece of tape goes on the top back. The smaller piece goes on the side (facing the large UFO).
- Attach the LED to the underside of the building. It should be going lengthwise against the side with the windows. The wire should be facing the short side of the building.
- Remove the backing from the tapes applied to the Vertical Up Kick(VUK). Place building down on the VUK and apply pressure where the tapes were placed.
- Remove the backing from the tape on the sign posts. Attach the Eat at Eddy's Sign so that the left side is positioned just over the small explosion mark in the roof.
- Installation is complete!!
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2018. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.