DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
1. Raise the play field and find the 2 pin IDC that is associated with the red small dome flasher next to the upper spinner. It will be located in the lower left. The wires will be orange and red.
2. Disconnect the OEM IDCs and insert our jumper rig.
3. Feed the JST end of our IDC rig through the identified hole. The JST should be exiting on the top side of the play field by the switch next to the red dome. (The first picture will not rotate for some reason. The left side is actually up) The wires should exit between the screws on the switch or behind the screws. The JST connector will fit between any of these holes.
4. On the top of the play field, attach the 2 JST connections. One is the side you passed through the play field and the other is on the end of the cannon.
5. Remove the nut just behind the switch, place the cannon mount on the screw and replace the nut. Before tightening the nut, rotate the cannon to your desired position. Having the cannon face the user may sound cool but you can't really see much of the cannon. The cannon looks best placed at a 45 degree to the user. Once the nut is tightened, under the play field carefully pull any spare wire down through the gap next to the switch. If you pull too hard, the JST will come undone and you will have to fish it back through the play field. Be sure that the heat shrunk wire is not resting on the switch as this may cause adverse gameplay.