DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Turn off game, remove glass and balls.
- Raise the playfield to it's full upright position.
- Locate Node board 9a and find connector CN5
- Unplug the scoop flasher connector from CN5 and attach the end connector for the product to the board. Attach the games scoop flasher connector into the other connection on the product as shown.
- Locate the scoop assembly, just below Node Board 9A. Remove backing from 3M tape and attach board to the left corner so that LED points inside the scoop. Wrap excess wire neatly and attach away from coils and mechanisms using twist tie.
- Lower playfield, replace balls and glass. Installation is complete.
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2018. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.