DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Turn off power and remove playfield glass. Remove balls and lift playfield.
- Locate the scoop mechanism under the table.
- Remove the factory LEDs directly in front of the scoop and replace with the bulbs provided. If you prefer not to replace the factory LEDs, please use the optional alligator clip instructions found at the end of these instructions.
- Attach the scoop LED board to the topside of the mechanism with LED facing to the inside of the scoop (as shown). Repeat for both LED boards. Take note of the wiring for each color of LED in case you have a preferred color for the TV Award and the Final Draw.
- Hook up the white connectors from each of the scoop LEDs to the wiring on the new TV Award and Final Draw LEDs as shown.
- Lower the playfield- installation is complete. Run a flasher test to ensure both the orange and green scoop LEDs are working.
OPTIONAL ALLIGATOR CLIP INSTALLATION: Note, if you prefer not to use the replacement LEDs for the flashers, you can utilize the alligator clips to hook up the scoop LEDs. The LEDs can be attached to the flashers using your color preferences.