DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
- Turn off game and remove glass and pinballs.
- Remove Hunter ship from playfield and set aside target bracket. Remove screws and nuts attaching wire bracket to ship.
- Line up LED strips on the bottom of the ship so that the heat shrink is just beyond the edge of the acrylic. Remove adhesive backing and attach LED strips to bottom of ship.
- Remove the protective coating from the acrylic pieces.
- Stack two pieces of acrylic together by lining up the etched 'R' 'L' on each of the pieces. Stack the ship on top of the acrylics with clear closest to ship.
- Reattach wire bracket to ship with stacked acrylic, utilizing the screws provided with the mod.
- Attach wire bracket to the target bracket on the playfield. Run wiring down next to the bank of targets, on the left side through the notch in the metal bracket. Remove any slack from above the playfield and zip tie the LED wiring to the wire bracket.
- Lift the playfield and locate the wiring fed through the target bank. Attach the 2-way splitter to each end of the wiring harness.
- Locate the GI bulb to the left of the target bank. Remove the socket and replace with the #44 socket provided. Reattach socket and attach the LED wiring to the #44 socket connector.
- Turn on game to test LED functionality.
- Replace pinballs and glass- installation is complete.