DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
1. Above the 3 static targets in the middle of the playfield, remove the nut on the middle the screw.
2. Place screw through bracket mount and replace nut. Do not over tighten as you will shear the bolt off.
3. Feed the electrical assembly under the metal plate above the targets. The wiring should feed under the plate near the pop bumper. After the wiring is under the plate, feed the wiring through the hole in the playfield that the static targets reside in.Utilize provided zip ties to keep the wiring on the back side of the static target hole.
4. Open the backbox and locate the J140 connector. The location of this connection may vary from the picture so utilize your games manual to ensure you have the correct connector. Unplug the 4pin connector on J116 on the board in the backbox. Attach the 4 pin connector on the Mezel Mods power adaptor to J116 and attach the original J116 to the Mezel Mods 4pin connector (with the white z-connector).
5. Connect the end of the mod to the power adapter.