These instructions are applicable to the following products:
DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
NOTE: This product requires the replacement of one of your GI bulbs with a frosted white dome bulb. If you prefer not to utilize the replacement bulb, a set of alligator clips can be utilized instead. Please note that alligator clips are not intended for permanent connections and can come loose potentially causing shorts.
- Turn off the game power and remove the glass. Remove pinballs.
- Remove the acrylic piece over the top of the factory Dragula and set aside.
- Remove the acrylic piece holding the factory Dragula in place. From the underside, carefully remove the four wire zip ties holding the car in place.
- Lift the playfield and locate the GI bulb socket that is under the plastic near the Dragula car
- Utilize a nut driver to remove the GI socket. Twist the factory bulb while pushing down to remove. Replace the bulb with the Frosted replacement, adjusting the frosted dome so that it is close to the top of the bayonet (shown in second photo). Reattach the GI socket.
- Feed the other end of the wiring up through the playfied behind the Dragula target. Lower the playfield. Photo shows the wiring just behind the target.
- Attach the wiring from the Dragula to this connection and feed wiring away from the coil under the Dragula plastic. The wiring will run between the plastic and the playfield rails on the left (shown in second photo). At this step, please turn on the game power and test to ensure the lights are working in the replacement dome and the car. If you experience issues, please see our JST troubleshooting recommendations in this article.
- Reattach the Dragula plastic using factory hardware. The reattach the clear acrylic over the top of the Dragula and installation is complete.
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2019. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.