DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
1. On the playfield: Feed the JST connector on the LED through the chest. There is a black metal plate under the lid of the chest, get the JST to go through there. It takes some wiggling. It is a bit easier to get it through on the right side.
2. Remove the backing on the LED and stick it to the underside of the chest lid. The further forward the better.
3. Feed the JST connector through the round hole behind the chest.
4. Under the playfield: Identify a spotlight and trace the wires down to the 2 pin molex. Disconnect this and connect our 2 molex connetors to each side.
5. Find the JST connector from step 3. It should be on the lower end of the playfield.
6. Connect the molex rig(connected to the spotlight) to the JST rig(connected to the LED).