DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
NOTE: This product requires the replacement of one of your GI bulbs with a frosted white dome bulb. If you prefer not to utilize the replacement bulb, a set of alligator clips can be utilized instead. Please note that alligator clips are not intended for permanent connections and can come loose potentially causing shorts.
- Turn off the game power and remove the glass. Remove pinballs.
- Remove the screws holding the right return lane plastic. Take care to hold in place the grey spacers under the plastics so they are not misplaced. Set aside screws (they are not utilized in final assembly).
- Remove the screw on the piano plastic next to the shooter lane. Attach the street sign to this screw.
- Remove the bayonet bulb from the wiring harness. Run the wiring for the street sign under the piano plastic, behind the Lilly target through the plafyield.
- Lift the playfield and run the wiring under the playfield along the wiring artery along the right side of the playfield to the bottom corner.
- Remove the socket for one of the two GI bulbs located in the bottom right corner of the playfield using a nut driver. Remove the factory bulb from the GI socket by pushing down and twisting.
- Replace the factory bulb with the one provided with the Mockingbird Lane sign. You can adjust the dome on the bulb so it is closer to the bayonet base as shown.
- Plug the Street sign car connector into the wiring for the GI bulb replacement.
- Turn on the power to test the Street sign car lighting. Installation is now complete.
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2019. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.