DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
A note from the manufacturer:
Thank you for buying the Courthouse Square Building- I hope you like it! All Courthouse Square Buildings are tested on the machine before shipping. If you have any issues with the installation of this mod, feel free to contact me. I'll do my best to solve it. If you’re not happy with the product, please let me know and I will do what I can to make you happy. I'd also love to get feedback and photos on Pinside.
Thanks for your support and your comments! ENJOY☺
- Turn off the game, remove the playfield glass, take out the balls.
- Slide the playfield out and lift it into the up right position.
- Locate the wiring under the left side of the playfield which connects to the flasher underneath the roof plastic. If necessary, trace the wires from the top of the playfield through to underside of the playfield. Disconnect the roof plastic flasher connector. The plastic and flasher is not used in final installation.
- Lower the playfield, remove the two nuts from the roof plastic and take off the plastic. Set aside the nuts for use in step 6.
- Slide the replacement flasher cable attached to the replacement building through the hole (as shown in the photo below) and set the building in place.
- Use the two nuts that were removed in step 4 to fasten the building to the playfield. Do not over tighten the nuts.
Be sure the wiring is tucked into the notch in the bottom of the building as shown.
- Lift the playfield and connect the replacement wiring into the connector unplugged in step 3. Lower the playfield, turn on the game and test the flasher to ensure it is working properly.
- The final installation of the building should look like the photo below.