DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
Removal of Stock Wonka Sign
1. Lift up the playfield and rest the metal slides on the front of the cabinet so that we can access the screws holding the stock Wonka sign on with greater ease.
2. With a 1/4" (approx 7mm) wrench, carefully lift the plastic where the Wonka sign is attached and slide the wrench underneath to access the screws holding it on.
3. Unscrew the bolt carefully, try not to drop it onto the playfield as it will be hard to recover without a magnet.
4. Switch to the other side of the sign and slide the wrench underneath the plastic in the same fashion.
4. Notice that this cannot be done without lifting the playfield as done in step 1. Unscrew the bolt taking care not to lose it after you are done.
1. Remove the backing of the 3M double sided tape included with the smokestack.
2. Align the smokestack such that the smooth cutout on its rear lines up perfectly with the bumper post that is just behind the LED board. The sign should have the same orientation as the stock sign that we just removed.
3. Installation complete.