DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Turn off game, remove playfield and back glass.
- Begin by installing JJP Power Tap. Once installation of the power tap is complete, plug in the LED wiring harness to the power tap and test to ensure functionality (power on game to complete this step then power back down to complete installation).
- Lift the playfield into upright position and run the LED wiring along the main wiring harness of the game and feed the LED.
- Lower the playfield and find the optical sensor's wiring on the Wonka Bar Ramp and pull the LED wiring harness up through the hole.
- Remove factory sign by pulling out rivets that hold the sign in place. Place small pieces of tape (included) on the remaining bracket uprights. Use a small knife or blade to help remove tape backing.
- Adhere LED to small clear printed bracket and attach bracket to the uprights on the bracket using tape applied in step 5.
- Adhere sign to pre-existing bracket.