DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Turn off game, remove playfield and back glass.
- Begin by installing JJP Power Tap. Once installation of the power tap is complete, plug in the LED wiring harness to the power tap and test to ensure functionality (power on game to complete this step then power back down to complete installation).
On the playfield, identify the corrugated cabling coming from the Gobstopper. Follow that cabling to the hole through the playfield.
- Under the playfield, feed the LED through the hole you previously identified. Run the LED wiring along the main wiring harness of the game and zip tie as desired.
- Lower the playfield. Remove the screw on the Gobstopper ramp by using a Phillips screwdriver and a wrench to hold the nut under the sign (this is the most challenging step of the installation).
- Slide LED through opening in sign and attach to bracket prior to installing on ramp.
- Place mod over screwhole and replace screw and nut. Align sign so that it is perpendicular to the ramp.
- Replace playfield and back glass- installation is complete.