DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
1. Lift the playfield to make room for access to the right ramp and dome.
2. Identify right dome assembly. Using screwdriver and wrench, remove two left most screws. Each screw should contain a washer, spacer, and nut. Place these to the side as we will use these later.
3. Using a wrench and screwdriver, remove the screw holding on the LED and dome.
4. The plastic, dome, and LED should all be free now. We can store the dome and plastic. Using the screw removed in previous step, attach the LED to the provided D20 mount. Be sure the LED is positioned in the the center of the triangular hole.
5. Using the hardware removed in step 2, replace D20 mount. The washers are no longer necessary, you may store these with the plastic and dome from step 4. Do not overtighten these screws as it will distort the image. Be sure to include the black spacer between the ramp and mount.
6. Place the D20 die on the triangle of the mount. Hold the underside of the mount while you snap the die on. You may place the die on the mount in whatever orientation you choose. It is recommended to have the "20" face the player.