DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
NOTE: This product requires the replacement of one of your stock GI white clear dome bulbs with a frosted white dome bulb. For best results, we select a replacement location that is hidden below a playfield plastic. If you prefer not to utilize the replacement bulb, a set of alligator clips can be utilized instead. Please note that alligator clips are not intended for permanent connections and can come loose potentially causing shorts.
- Turn off the game, remove the glass, and remove pinballs.
- Remove adhesive backing from Z-28 bracket and attach to the ramp, aligning attachment point with tab just above the bottom of the right ramp. Utilize a screw driver and 5/6" wrench to attach the bracket with the hardware provided.
- Lift the playfield on to the service rails and run wiring harness below the ramp and through the opening in plastic (just past the wire gate) as shown.
- Lift the playfield into standing position and pull the wiring harness through until taut. Locate the GI bulb near where the wiring harness was pulled through and utilize a hex nut driver to remove (note: photo shows replacement bulb already installed).
- Remove the existing bulb by pushing in slightly while twisting and replace with the bulb provided. Push in and twist until it locks into place. You can also adjust the height of the bulbs dome so that it is closer to the top of the bayonet. Reattach the bayonet to the bottom of the playfield.
- Lower the playfield and turn on your games power to test functionality. If some the lights do not function, please see this support article.
- Replace balls and glass- installation is complete.
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2020. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.