Applying your Decal
- Clean the surface thoroughly with rubbing alcohol or soap and water. Do not use Windex due to residue.
- Firmly rub a squeegee or credit card across the clear transfer tape.
- Peel the paper backing off the decal. If the decal clings to the backing, replace the backing and repeat Step 2.
- Place the sticker onto the surface and rub it in place firmly with a squeegee or credit card.
- Slowly peel the clear transfer tape off at an angle (see this video for the proper angle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrCXwMu6qw4). Be careful not to pull the decal off the surface. If decal pulls away from the surface repeat Step 4.