DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Remove glass and slide playfield out on service rails.
- Utilize a screw driver to loosen the LED board behind the warp ramp insignia. A wrench may be required on the other side of the board to hold the Hex in place.
- Remove adhesive backing on clear diffuser and attach to the warp ramp, aligning notch where hex post sticks out.
- Adjust the LED prior to retightening so that it achieves the desired illumination on the insignia.
- Add tape to the inside edge of the black cover and place it over the backside of the insignia.
View this video to see the installation of the Warp Ramp Light Diffuser. Thank you to spida1a for the review and video!