These instructions are applicable to the following products:
DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Remove the backless and set aside.
Unplug the 4pin connector on J116 on the board in the backbox. Attach the 4 pin connector on the Mezel Mods power adaptor to J116 and attach the original J116 to the Mezel Mods 4pin connector (with the white z-connector).
- Plug the backboard LED into the power adapter and feed through opening on right side into cabinet.
- Turn off the power, remove the glass from the game. Lift the playfield so you can access the bottom of the backbox.
- Locate the wooden runner (long narrow piece of wood that runs under the backbox).
- Turn on your games power and test the LED strip on either the bottom side of this piece (so light points downward onto the playfield) or on the side perpendicular to the backbox (so the strip shines directly on the back panel).
- Test different modes on the LED controller. Determine which position provides the desired effect.
- When you are satisfied with the position, attach the LED strip to the bottom side of the backbox.
- Installation is complete!
Copyright Mezel Mods, 2019. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.