DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Turn off the power of your game, remove the glass and pinballs.
- Utilize the tape sent with the ramp illumination and attach it to the flat side of the ramp brackets.
- Pull the playfield out onto the service rails so that you can see the ramp behind the backboard.
- Attach the two ramp brackets with the LEDs facing downward onto the ramp. Press firmly to activate the tape.
- Lift playfield and locate the lower must GI bulb. Utilize the hex nut driver to remove the GI bulb assembly.
- Remove the factory bulb by pushing down and twisting. Install the replacement bulb, adjusting the dome so that it is close to the bayonet. Reattach GI bulb assembly to playfield.
- Lower playfield, turn on game power and test lighting.
Installation is complete.