DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Turn off the power of your game, remove the glass and pinballs.
- Utilize the tape on the Plastic Film; remove the white 'Sookwang' film to expose the adhesive.
- Attach it to the rear side of the metal diverter chute.
- Using a standard Phillips head screwdriver, remove the two small screws and the acrylic plate on the side.
- Place bracket on the outside of the acrylic plate and screw in the two small screws.
- Feed the black zip tie through the two holes underneath and secure the matrix wire to the existing wire bundle.
- Feed the matrix wire through to the back by following the pre-existing wire bundle. *Make sure the spring does not catch the wire when it depresses.
- Clip the extra zip tie ends.
- Lift playfield and locate the lower must GI bulb. Utilize the hex nut driver to remove the GI bulb assembly.
- Remove the factory bulb by pushing down and twisting. Install the replacement bulb, adjusting the dome so that it is close to the bayonet. Reattach GI bulb assembly to playfield.
- Lower playfield, turn on game power and test lighting.
Installation is complete.