DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Remove tempered glass panel and locate the flasher dome to be replaced.
- Using a standard Phillips head screwdriver, unscrew the top acrylic panel and set aside.
- Use a 1/4" wrench or socket wrench to remove the hexagon pillar and washer. Set aside these and the screw underneath the LED board for later.
- Remove the plastic dome cover and replace the LED board and screw.
- Fit the Grav Charge Magnet and washer back onto the screw like shown.
- Screw on the hex-pillar and acrylic panel.
Installation is complete.