DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Turn off your games power, remove the glass and pinballs. Lift the playfield into standing position.
- Locate the target bank in the middle right of the playfield.
- Utilize the hex nut driver to remove a concealed GI bulb assembly to the right of the target assembly.
- Remove the factory bulb by pushing down and twisting. Install the replacement bulb, adjusting dome so that it is close to bayonet. Reattach GI bulb assembly to playfield.
- Attach the adhesive backing to the target bracket as shown.
- Install the target bracket with the LED facing toward the bank (photo shows area with target assembly removed). Be sure sufficient clearance exists between target and bracket. Several of the notched areas will not be in use however ensure one is aligned over the switch bracket as indicated in the second photo. Firmly press on the target to activate the adhesive.
- Lower playfield, turn on game power and test target bank either via game play or using your games diagnostics menu.