DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Turn off the power, remove the glass from the game.
- Remove backglass and locate the Power Distribution board in the right bottom corner of the backbox
- Plug 3pin IDC connector from the power adapter mod into the open CN6 connection with red on the bottom of the connector. If this connection is already in use, you will need to utilize a splitter (sold separately).
- Attach the wiring from the Power adapter, the backboard and the additional wiring (JST) to the single channel control board using the photo below.
- Feed the backboard LED and the JST wiring down into the cabinet through the opening in the backbox.
- Remove game balls and lift the playfield into a standing position. Find a GI socket in the back of the playfield (any can be used). Pro playfield shown so Prem/LE playfield will look slightly different.
- Utilize a hex nut driver to remove the factory bulb. (Note: photo shows example location, your location will look different).
- Remove the existing bulb by pushing in slightly while twisting and replace with the bulb provided. Push in and twist until it locks into place. You can also adjust the height of the bulbs dome so that it is closer to the top of the bayonet. Reattach the bayonet to the bottom of the playfield.
- Attach Matrix bulb connector to the JST wiring harness.
- Lower playfield on to service rails and power game on.
- Locate the wooden runner (long narrow piece of wood that runs under the backbox above where the glass slides in).
- Turn on your games power and test the LED strip on either the bottom side of this piece (so light points downward onto the playfield) or on the side perpendicular to the backbox (so the strip shines directly on the back panel).
- When you are satisfied with the position, attach the LED strip to the bottom side of the backbox.
- Installation is complete!
Copyright Mezel Mods, 2021. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.
Please sign in to leave a comment.