DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Turn off pinball machine. Remove balls and lift playfield on to service rails.
- Remove adhesive backing and attach to the bottom of each bracket. Press firmly.
- Behind the backboard, mount the brackets so the LEDs are facing down toward the bottom of the cabinet as shown.
- Remove balls from trough and lift the playfield into standing position.
- Locate the lower most GI light and remove using a screw driver or hex nut driver.
- emove the factory bulb by pushing down and twisting. Install the replacement bulb, adjusting dome so that it is close to bayonet. Reattach GI bulb assembly to playfield.
- Installation is complete!
Please sign in to leave a comment.