DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Turn off machine, remove glass and balls.
- Lift up the playfield and locate the 2 pin molex plug for the spotlight on the left side of the machine. It may help to give it a little tug to determine which is the correct plug.
- Unhook the spotlight molex plug.
- Using a Philips screwdriver, remove the top clear acrylic platform.
- Remove the lower post as shown.
- Pull the molex plug up and through the opening; and remove the spotlight and post.
- Peel off the protective covering on both sides of the acrylic. NOTE: photo shows acrylic with protective covering still installed. Screw on the included acrylic and ball-dam on top like shown.
- Apply the two included double-sided tape into the general areas shown. Feel free to add the tape in different spots if you find a better position.
- Stick the cannon onto the acrylic in the general area as shown.
- Feed the matrix wire down through the acrylic and through the opening as shown.
- Hook the cannon wiring to the two-way splitter.
- Next attach the cannon wiring to the Mini-fit molex matrix wiring and connect to the spotlight wiring harness.
December 2021 customers: please see photo at the end of this support article for install of the 1.0 wiring harness.
November/December 2021 Wiring harness
If you received a Cannon wiring harness with two Molex connections, please utilize the male connector only, leaving the female connector open.
Please sign in to leave a comment.