DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
1. Pull playfield out to where rubber stoppers are resting on edge of cabinet.
2. Prop up playfield with a piece of 2x4 plywood in order to lift back end up. Make sure plywood is propping up an area of playfield without any assemblies as to avoid damage. Playfield should be parallel with ground. FOR REFERENCE: This particular piece of wood was 19" and worked perfectly.
3. Unplug sign LED assembly from back of playfield.
4. Unscrew four main screws from front of Subway building. Place to side for step 14. NOTE: Screws on right side of building are difficult to get to. An angled screwdriver is ideal. We recommend following the methods below for removal with a normal screwdriver. Position your screwdriver to the right of Godzilla (Near his head on the Pro and underneath his arm for Prem/LE) and weed the shank through the ramp.
5. Place sticky notes between ramp and artwork on building. Gently remove factory building from playfield. NOTE: Be VERY careful when removing building as ramp is very close to building and the artwork scratches off very easily.
6. Unscrew screws holding up acrylic from backside of building. Place these two screws and LED assembly to the side for steps 11 and 8 respectfully. Remove acrylic with LED assembly and place building in a safe space for reinstallation of factory parts.
7. Unscrew three screws from front of subway acrylic. Use pliers to hold nuts on back of LEDs while unscrewing. Save screws, nuts, and spacers in a safe space for reinstallation of factory parts. Be mindful of spacers in between acrylic and boards.
8. Cut three very small pieces of red tape, around 3mm. Remove red backing and tape LED boards to back of Subway Sign. Hold each board in place for 30 seconds to allow full adhesion.
9. Place other large tape onto top of bracket like so. Trim off excess.
10. Slide remaining portion of LED boards into cutouts inside bracket. Align top tape with cutout on back of sign. Sign and edge of bracket should sit flush. Hold for 30 seconds.
11. Using screws from step 6 screw bracket onto brackets on inside of building. NOTE: Screw top bracket first as some lower factory brackets may come installed crooked. If this is the case, screw top all the way in and bottom screw partially.
12. Reinstall factory building. Use sticky notes for protection. Feed LED assembly back through back of playfield and plug in.