DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
1. Pull playfield out to where rubber stoppers are resting on front edge of cabinet.
2. It is easiest to prop up the playfield using the instructions below to provide for easy access to the Side of the Noodle building to unscrew the factory building (step 4) however it is not required. This makes the process a bit easier.
Prop up playfield with a piece of 2x4 plywood in order to lift back end of playfield up. Make sure plywood is propping up area of playfield without any assemblies as to avoid damage. Playfield should be high enough up to be parallel to ground. FOR REFERENCE: This particular piece of wood was 19" and worked perfectly.
3. Unscrew screws holding LEDs onto factory sign acrylic. Use pliers to anchor nuts while unscrewing. Place screws, nuts, and spacers in a safe space for future reinstallation. NOTE: Be careful when removing screws as spacers are very small and easily lost.
4. Unscrew two screws on side of building and put to the side for step 8. Remove factory acrylic and place in a safe space for future reinstallation.
5. Apply tape onto left side of LED boards, covering holes.
6. Place bracket of mod into cutout on side of building.
7. Remove backing and slide LED boards into cutouts. There is a catch in the cutout for the boards to slide into. Hold each board for at least 10 seconds for best adhesion.
8. Maneuver bracket into side of building. Align holes in bracket with holes in building. Screw into place with factory screws.