These instructions are applicable to the following products:
DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Remove playfield glass and balls; lift playfield into upright position on cabinet rails.
- Locate the scoop mechanism on the lower half of the playfield
- Attach adhesive to bracket and place on outside of scoop mechanism (see photo); ensure SMDs on LED are not blocked by scoop mechanism.
- Run wiring harness down toward back of the playfield. Lower playfield on to service rails and reach down behind back of playfield, locating the wiring harness.
- Then you'll need to install the Alien-Pinball Brothers Power Adapter(Sold Separately) the installations are below or Click Here. Attach to Alien Pinball Power adapter using the small JST connector found on the adapter (or use the Matrix JST splitter if using the Alien Pinball Power Kit).
Please sign in to leave a comment.