DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
- Turn off game and remove glass.
- Carefully remove the '3' station decal from the top of the station. Replace with the black vinyl version in the Station Dress up kit. Place the original decal on the backing from the vinyl and store with other game parts.
- Remove the adhesive backing on the '3' and attach to the top of the station inside the black vinyl. Be sure to align.
- Carefully remove an apply the green vinyl chevron pieces to the top of the Station. Note the smallest pieces will need to be trimmed to fit using a pair of small scissors.
- Utilize a Philips head screw driver to remove four washers and screws from top of Station. Set aside.
- Attach the LED to the inside of the Station running the wire down the side where other playfield wiring can be found.
- Loosen hardware along plastic below Crazy Bob's sign so that it can be carefully lifted. Run the wiring along the main wiring artery, under the plastic and through the hole in the playfield.
- Lift the playfield and run the wiring along the main wiring under the playfield to the back left corner of the cabinet.
- Attach using our JJP fused power tap.
- Installation is complete!
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2017. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.