DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
- Power off game, remove glass. Lift playfield and locate scoop mechanism.
- Attach LED bracket on either side of scoop by removing adhesive backing.
- Run wiring along main artery under playfield toward the rear (near backbox).
- Lift playfield and attach to power using our JJP Fused Power Tap or other similar power splitter.
- Installation is complete!
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2017. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.