DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
NOTE: This product requires the replacement of one of your stock GI white clear dome bulbs with a frosted white dome bulb. For best results, we select a replacement location that is hidden below a playfield plastic. If you prefer not to utilize the replacement bulb, a set of alligator clips can be utilized instead. Please note that alligator clips are not intended for permanent connections and can come loose potentially causing shorts.
- Turn off game, remove playfield glass and balls.
- Lift playfield and locate the scoop mechanism on the right side of the playfield.
- Using tape provided, attach LED board to the left side of the scoop mechanism. The LED board will be perpendicular to the playfield and should shine into the left side of the scoop (see photo).
- Next, locate the GI bulb under the scoop mechanism and to the right of Node Board 8D. Utilize a hex nut driver to remove the GI bayonet from the playfield.
- Remove the existing bulb by pushing in slightly while twisting and replace with the bulb provided. Push in and twist until it locks into place. You can also adjust the height of the bulbs dome so that it is closer to the top of the bayonet. Reattach the bayonet to the bottom of the playfield.
- Attach the plug from the LED board to the connection on the bayonet and installation is complete! Double check that the light is working by turning the power back on. The product should light when the games General Illumination comes on. If you experience illumination issues, double check the wiring coming in and out of the white connectors to be sure they are pushed in fully.
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2017. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.