DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Turn off your games power, remove the glass and pinballs.
- Utilize the tape shipped with the Big Ben and attach to points shown in the photo below. Remove the adhesive backing from the tape.
- Feed wiring harness through hole in the backboard.
- Slide the tab from the parliament building (right) into the opening on Big Ben building (left). Attach entire building unit by firmly pressing pieces into place. Please note the Big Ben building should be aligned with the hold over the nut on the bracket.
- Lift playfield and locate the lower must GI bulb. Utilize the hex nut driver to remove the GI bulb assembly.
- Remove the factory bulb by pushing down and twisting. Install the replacement bulb, adjusting dome so that it is close to bayonet. Reattach GI bulb assembly to playfield.
- Lower playfield, turn on game power and test lighting.
PLEASE NOTE: WHEN REPLACING THE PLAYFIELD, TAKE CARE NOT TO PUSH IT PAST THE VERTICAL UPRIGHT AS YOU WILL DAMAGE THE PRODUCT.
- You can also remove the light above the building if desired to increase the vibrancy of the lighting shown in Big Ben.
Installation is complete.