DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Unscrew the existing nut on the plastic on the left out lane. Install the Thing hand using this existing nut.
- Run wire in between top and bottom plastics (as shown). Wire should be run all the way down to the end of the plastics.
- Run connection side of wire down through playfield near the rear of the plastic, on the inside of the flasher.
- Disconnect the three-pin molex (red/black wire) on the flasher circuit.
- Attach mod harness to three-pin molex connector. Lower the playfield and installation is complete!
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2016. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.