DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
- Turn off game power. Remove playfield glass and balls.
- Pull playfield out so that it rests on the end of the service rails.
- From behind the backboard, attach the ramp bracket so that the LED faces down onto the ramp. Run the wiring harness down below the playfield.
- Lift playfied and select one of the GI bulbs which you will remove and replace with the replacement bulb/connector. We recommend one that is concealed from view on top of the playfield by a plastic or playfield mechanism. Utilize a socket wrench to remove the bayonet that holds the bulb. NOTE: the photo below shows sample sockets under a playfield (not a photo of the Kiss playfield).
- Remove the stock bulb by pushing down and turning to release. Install replacement bulb/connector with the same push/turn technique. Adjust bulb lens so it is as close to the bayonet as possible (as displayed in photo below).
- Reattach the bayonet to the playfield and attach the ramp LED to the connector on the replacement bulb.
- Move playfield back into position and installation is complete!
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2017. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.