DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Remove balls and lift playfield. Remove all four Kiss logo LED boards being sure to keep in order. Set screws aside.
- Insert logo bracket slot side facing out and slide each LED board into slots (maintain original LED positions) in the bracket.
- Start two screws on corners of bracket. Move bracket so it is aligned evenly under logo opening. Avoid gaps between bracket and LED opening.
- Replace two remaining screws in place and tighten all screws. Screws hold LED boards in place given the design of the bracket.
- Lower playfield- installation is complete!
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2016. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.