DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Remove all screws from Pharaoh plastic. The screw in the lower right corner can remain. Rotate the plastic clockwise so you can get to the LED behind the Pharaoh.
- Remove original chip LED.
- Feed original chip LED through hole the wire comes from the back of the panel. Disconnect 2 pin IDC connection. Connect provided chip LED to 2 pin IDC and screw new LED into position of the original.
- Remove tape backing and attach box-like blinder onto horizontal chip LED. The horizontal LED is the board with the numbering 520-8044-00A. It will go behind the metal shielding and mount to the underside of the board.
- Remove tape backing and attach Pharaoh's eyes blinder to back of the acrylic.
6. Reposition the Pharaoh acrylic and replace screws.