DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Remove protective film on both sides before mounting.
- Turn off machine, remove glass and balls.
- Lift playfield and find loop opto mechanism. Remove using hex tool.
- The loop opto-adjuster is mounted on the side of the receiver (the component with the three-pin connector) of the light barrier. To do so, loosen the two ¼" hex screws of the two light barriers below the playing field, remove them and place each angled piece under the of the photocell receiver (left side).
- Reattach opto mechanism and lower playfield.
- To mount the Ball Deflector in the upper right below the ramp, raise the back of the field with the help of a second person. Now the phillips screw PH2 is no longer covered by the ramp. So you can loosen them to secure the ball deflector to it.
- Replace balls and glass- installation is complete!