DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
- Turn off game, remove glass and game balls. Lift playfield.
- Each gel should be installed in between the LED board and the playfield wood. This allows the gels to be held in place firmly.
- Loosing the screw holding the LED board may be required to create enough space for the gel to slip into place.
- Recommended color placement is as follows:
- Aces High = blue
- Fear of the Dark = purple
- Rime of the Ancient Mariner = green
- Hallowed be thy Name = orange
- Flight of Icarus = yellow
See this video for more details