DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Turn off game, remove glass and pinballs.
- Lift the playfield into the upright position and locate the wiring harness attached to the LED under the orb plastic (small 2 pin molex connector). Unplug this connector and ensure harness is free from zip ties under the playfield. Lower the playfield.
- Using a nut driver, remove the nut on the orb plastic holding the LED and mini dome in place. Set the mini dome aside (not used in final installation).
- Using wire snips, carefully cut the zip tie holding the LED board in place under the orb plastic.
- Pull the wiring harness (unplugged in step 2) up through the playfield and remove (not used in final installation).
- Attach new Orb LED board with LED facing UP on underside of plastic and attach orb bracket on top of plastic. Secure with nut removed in step 3.
- Run wiring as previously attached from the factory, attaching to post using wire zip tie. Feed through hole through playfield.
- Lift playfield and attach to molex connector unplugged in step 2.
- Installation is complete!