DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
1. Remove the screw holding the OEM roof on. Replace screw on the post for safe keeping. For PREMIUM use the screw we provide.
2. Remove the spotlight attached to the OEM roof. Replace hardware on spotlight bracket for safe keeping.
3. Remove the 4 screws holding on the OEM acrylic facade and optos.
4. Replace screws from previous step, slightly push optos in towards the ramp on both sides. The mechanism should rest inside the outer edge of the bracket.
4b. PREMIUM ONLY - Replace acrylic (#58) to the left of the tower with the one provided. Remove protective coating on acrylic before installing.
5. Screw spotlight onto mod roof. Leave this slightly loose so we can adjust later.
6. Slide tower base over hex post.
7. Remove tape from feet of roof. Remove the screw in the hex post (the one we replaced for safe keeping). Place screw through roof and screw into hex post. The screw must fall down into the hole. If the screw head stops at the top of the hole, push it down to the bottom of the hole. Do not over tighten this. You can see the floor of the tower bow if is too tight. The following images show a good tightening and an over tightening.
8. Adjust spotlight so it is facing the T-rex. Tight nut and bolt.
9. Attach 3 LEDs to 3-way splitter.
10. Feed 3-way splitter through playfield hole behind the tower.
11. Below the playfield, identify general illumination bulb and remove screw to free bulb mount.
12. Remove OEM bulb and replace with mod bulb.
13. Attach 3-way splitter to bulb.