DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
- Turn off power, remove glass and balls. Lift playfield onto service rails.
- Attach brackets using 3M tape to each side of ramp, ensuring that the solid side of the bracket is facing toward the backboard (this enables the bracket to act as a blinder, focusing the light onto the ramp so it does not bleed over onto the backboard).
- Lift the playfield into an upright position and locate node board 8c.
- Find CN3 on the lower area of the node board and unplug the connector.
- Plug first connector on the wiring harness of the RGB Ramp illumination in to the CN3 connector as shown. Attach the connector disconnected in step 4 to the second connector on the wiring harness.
- Lower playfield, replace balls and glass. Installation is complete.
Copyright Mezel Mods- 2020. All rights reserved. Because stealing is wrong and mean.
Please sign in to leave a comment.