DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
Removal of stock mini starburst domes
- Using a screwdriver and pliers (or wrench) remove the screw that is holding the mini starburst dome and LED board in place.
- Remove the stock dome and (using the same screw) re-attach the LED board to the plastic.
- Make sure that the LED on the board is centered in the hole.
Placement of the new sign
- Remove the tape from the backing of the sign
- Align the new sign and press it firmly over the old one.
These instructions apply to both the left and right signs. They are left-right handed mirrors of each other.