DANGER ELECTRICAL SHOCK
Pinball machines have high voltages which can cause DANGER TO LIFE AND LIMB. TURN POWER OFF and UNPLUG PINBALL MACHINE prior to installation. Pinball machines are high voltage and can cause electrical shock.
SAFETY GLASSES are also recommended while working with or installing pinball parts.
Please follow these safety instructions as well as all installation instructions. Failure to follow these instructions may result in damage to the pinball machine, accessory or other parts. Please see our Disclaimer for associated risks and responsibilities (Section 13 in our Terms of Service) prior to installation.
Images included in these instructions are of an installed prototype and may vary from your product slightly.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the proper installation of this part, please contact us for assistance.
When removing screws from the playfield, reinstall by first turning them counter-clockwise to match the original groove in order to respect the integrity of the playfield wood.
Removal of the factory Sanctum
This product is a complete replacement of the existing Sanctum in the game.
- Remove the two screws that hold the pop bumper plastic to the pop bumper.
- Remove the top plastic from the Sanctum assembly by removing the two screws holding it in place
- Detach the top flasher from the top plastic using a screw driver and wrench/pliers.
- Remove the three screws/nuts holding the three LED boards in place.
- Finally, remove the two screws that hold the vertical plastic to the pop bumper plastic.
- Apply tape to the LED board locations on the back of the replacement. Remove tape backing and press LED boards firmly into their respective locations.
- Replace the two screws that previously held the vertical plastic to the pop bumper plastic - instead threading them through the replacement brackets on the bottom of the Sanctum.
- Re-attach the pop bumper plastic to the pop bumper using the same screws.
- Tidy up the wires. Install complete!